Monday, October 02, 2006

NEW VIDEOS!!

I've put up two more videos on You Tube. You can also see them by scrolling all the way down to the bottom of this page.

One is "Nazi Submarine" by The Plague, one of my favorite songs from the Celeveland/Akron hardcore scene. The other is "By The Day" by Zero Defects. This version is different from the one I had up before, so take a look. I've incorporated a lot of the old video I got from Vicki Sprague. The video by The Plague also has some old stuff in it. I got that from Bob Richey of the Pagans and Pink Holes. Dig the Pritzi's Honor T-shirt on Plage guitarist Bob Sablak!

I'm working on editing the movie. It needs a bit of a trim before I send it out on the festival circuit. But I'll be sending it very soon.

Comments:
Have you seen the "Punk's Not Dead" trailer on YouTube? We might be on the cusp of a whole new movie genre. Good Luck!
 
Very good site. Thank you!!!

exercise to lose body fat


cheap rapid weight loss pill


See you later, thanks
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?