Sunday, July 22, 2007

GET YER TICKETS NOW!!!

Tickets for this Wednesday's world premier of Cleveland's Screaming are available on-line from Fandango. Just CLICK HERE. Some people have told me they couldn't or didn't want to get tix on line and asked if the show would be sold out. The Egyptian is a very big theater, so you're safe getting your tix at the door.

And I'll give you a parking hint. If you can't find street parking nearby, just go to the Hollywood and Highland shopping center. Buy anything there & you'll get a validation that entitles you to 4 hours parking for $2. That's better than any other lot nearby. I usually get a delicious Oatmeal Scotchie cookie from the cookie shop in the courtyard.

Anyway, here's an out-take from the movie. I liked this story. But it didn't fit the overall flow of the film, so I ended up dropping it. Go Blue Go Die!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?